DVD2WMV Encoder

Got inspiration to combine the WM9 Bitrate Calculator 2.0 with WMEncoder to create a DVD2WMV Encoder solution. This puts WM9 Bitrate Calculator 3.0 development in to question. Currently I have all the new algorhythm written in C# for WM9 Bitrate Calculator. However, since it's in C# 2.0 and needs Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to run, I will postpone development on it indefinitely. I will probably rewrite the whole WMEncoder part in C# 2.0 and do a merge with WM9 Bitrate Calculator and release DVD2WMV Encoder 2.0 for use with .NET Framework 2.0. That sounds like a better idea.

Okay so I am stuck with WM9 Bitrate Calculator 2.0 code which is kinda dodgy to me. It of course works but I just don't like the methods I have used. I think I will rewriting the methods I don't like much and of course use part of already written code. Also it smells like I need a Class Library for Bitrate Calculations.

Oh well, back to work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagging Classic Music albums with Mp3tag for iTunes and Last.fm

DVD to WMV9 Guide 4.5

Having to remove shoes before you enter someone’s house